Make & Model - Nite Ize Financial Tool Multi Tool Card
OAL - 3 inches
Materials - 420 stainless steel
Weight - 0.6 ounces
MSRP - $6
URL - http://www.niteize.com
In the age of computer-aided designs and drawings, Nite Ize goes analog by adding a drafting compass, protractor, and ruler in its Financial Tool Multi Tool Card. The tool gets its name from the fact it's about the size of a credit card and easily slips into a wallet. It also packs five hex wrenches, two screwdrivers, a bottle opener, and a scraper into the two-dimensional space.
– Dimensions make it practical to carry discreetly in most wallets.
– Thanks to its thin profile, it turns smaller screws
– The screwdrivers are also slender enough to cut tape and open packages if needed.
– It feels too slim to forcefully bear down on the tool.
– It's not much to look at, and the symbols explaining some of the functions betray a less-than-intuitive design.
Offgrid Magazine took a hard look at what you should be aware of in the event of a viral outbreak. We're now offering a free digital copy of the OffGrid Outbreak issue when you subscribe to the OffGrid email newsletter. Sign up and get your free digital copy