Make & Model - Camillus Scorn
Overall Length - 7.5 inches
Blade Length - 3.25 inches
Weight - 4.2 ounces
MSRP - $45
URL - http://www.camillusknives.com
Awarded “Best Value”
With an upswept sheepsfoot blade made from AUS-8 stainless, the Camillus Scorn is a practical blade for everyday use. The two-tone black and tan handle is heavily textured and contoured for a positive grip. If two-tone isn't your thing, there's an all-black version called the Vanish for the same price. Both the Scorn and Vanish feature Camillus's durable Carbonitride Titanium black coating and a four-position reversible deep-carry pocket clip.
– Good quality steel and impressive sharpness at an affordable price
– Ergonomic handle shape with nice texture
– A convenient four-way reversible pocket clip
– The blade on our sample had a bit of side-to-side and up-and-down play while locked open.
– Thumb studs and flipper lever are both a little smaller than we'd like.
Offgrid Magazine took a hard look at what you should be aware of in the event of a viral outbreak. We're now offering a free digital copy of the OffGrid Outbreak issue when you subscribe to the OffGrid email newsletter. Sign up and get your free digital copy