Make & Model - Camillus Scorn
Overall Length - 7.5 inches
Blade Length - 3.25 inches
Weight - 4.2 ounces
MSRP - $45
URL - http://www.camillusknives.com
Awarded “Best Value”
With an upswept sheepsfoot blade made from AUS-8 stainless, the Camillus Scorn is a practical blade for everyday use. The two-tone black and tan handle is heavily textured and contoured for a positive grip. If two-tone isn’t your thing, there’s an all-black version called the Vanish for the same price. Both the Scorn and Vanish feature Camillus’s durable Carbonitride Titanium black coating and a four-position reversible deep-carry pocket clip.
– Good quality steel and impressive sharpness at an affordable price
– Ergonomic handle shape with nice texture
– A convenient four-way reversible pocket clip
– The blade on our sample had a bit of side-to-side and up-and-down play while locked open.
– Thumb studs and flipper lever are both a little smaller than we’d like.
FREE issue of Offgrid Magazine is packed full of the latest in survival, mobility, preparedness, medical, weapons, gear, training and more! Get your FREE digital PDF instant download! Click Here to Download