Make & Model - Kilimanjaro Gear Rappel II
OAL - 6.375 open; 4.25 closed
Materials - stainless steel
Weight - 9.5 ounces
MSRP - $33
URL - http://www.kilimanjarogear.com
Tucked within its body sits a bottle opener, can opener, three screwdrivers, a knife, two types of pliers and a file. The pliers also feature a wire cutter, while its saw and knife are secured when open with liner locks. It all wraps up in a black and green aluminum chassis.
– Comfortable to use
– The pliers are spring-loaded.
– Large nail nicks make the tools easier to open.
– No clip or case to carry it with
– Customer service couldn't tell us what type of stainless steel it's made of.
– The tool's fit and finish is questionable. The tools, for example, wiggle side-to-side.
– When you grip down on the pliers, they have some give.
Offgrid Magazine took a hard look at what you should be aware of in the event of a viral outbreak. We're now offering a free digital copy of the OffGrid Outbreak issue when you subscribe to the OffGrid email newsletter. Sign up and get your free digital copy