Make & Model - Fox Knives Mojo Olive
Overall Length - 8.3 inches
Blade Length - 3.5 inches
Weight - 5.4 ounces
MSRP - $185
URL - http://www.bokerusa.com
This is unabashedly an outdoorsman’s knife, with a sturdy back-lock and a broad N690Co blade that seems destined for skinning. Olive wood handle scales provide a rustic look, and the finish is smooth to the touch. There isn’t a pocket clip, but the knife includes a lanyard hole and high-quality brown leather pouch with a snap-on belt loop. This design was penned by Jens Anso of Denmark; both the knife and pouch are made in Italy.
– Gently curved blade shape is ideal for slicing and skinning.
– Rock solid back-lock feels strong enough for heavy-duty chopping.
– Superb finish and shaving-sharp edge out of the box
– Lacks a pocket clip, although the belt pouch is a nice substitute for outdoor use.
– Blade shape doesn’t lend itself to piercing tasks.
FREE issue of Offgrid Magazine is packed full of the latest in survival, mobility, preparedness, medical, weapons, gear, training and more! Get your FREE digital PDF instant download! Click Here to Download