Make & Model - Fox Knives Mojo Olive
Overall Length - 8.3 inches
Blade Length - 3.5 inches
Weight - 5.4 ounces
MSRP - $185
URL - http://www.bokerusa.com
This is unabashedly an outdoorsman's knife, with a sturdy back-lock and a broad N690Co blade that seems destined for skinning. Olive wood handle scales provide a rustic look, and the finish is smooth to the touch. There isn't a pocket clip, but the knife includes a lanyard hole and high-quality brown leather pouch with a snap-on belt loop. This design was penned by Jens Anso of Denmark; both the knife and pouch are made in Italy.
– Gently curved blade shape is ideal for slicing and skinning.
– Rock solid back-lock feels strong enough for heavy-duty chopping.
– Superb finish and shaving-sharp edge out of the box
– Lacks a pocket clip, although the belt pouch is a nice substitute for outdoor use.
– Blade shape doesn't lend itself to piercing tasks.