Make & Model - NDuR Survival Tool with Compass
OAL - 3.3 inches
Materials - Stainless steel and a hard-plastic casing
Weight - 1.5 ounces
MSRP - $6
URL - http://www.proforceequipment.com
NDuR's Survival Tool has 12 useful functions. The portion of the tool encased in yellow plastic contains the sharp bits, such as a box cutter and can opener. It also boasts a four-position wrench, a butterfly wrench, three screwdrivers, a file, and a magnifying glass. To top it off, it's got a compass to get you home and a bottle opener to help you celebrate. Made in China.
– Small Phillips and flathead screwdrivers are small enough to fix eyeglasses
– Putting sharp edges in a hard-plastic case reduces the risk of accidental cuts.
– The yellow color makes this tool hard to misplace.
– The can opener is a nice feature, which the other tools in this guide lack.
– The miniature compass isn't as effective as a full-size model.
– The removable plastic cover may be lost or broken while using the other features.
– A mirror or whistle for signaling would make this tool even more well-rounded.